• Pedestrian & Vehicular Traffic Management
• Perimeter Security License Plate Recognition Systems
• Integrated Intercom Systems
• Security Operations Centers
• The microphone’s decibel level threshold alarming can create alarms based on specific dB levels and trigger relay outputs to cameras or other equipment making it capable of operating independently or as part of a larger security solution. When utilized with audio analytics, the Digifact™ A can automatically detect gunshots, aggression, car alarms and/or glass breakage, making it a perfect choice for schools.
MobilizeNOW participants assess, manage, and monitor medical emergencies (such as severe bleeding, cardiac arrest, overdoses, seizures, choking, hypothermia and more) in conjunction with
Mobilize Rescue Systems’ Compact trauma and medical
“The Mobilize Rescue app makes it possible for First Care Providers to deliver high-quality care by following the ‘just-in-time’ training algorithm,” said Seth Goldstein, the Director of Training & Education at Mobilize Rescue Systems. “The MobilizeNOW course also discusses situational awareness, so that bystanders at the scene of a medical emergency can stay safe while they provide care.”
Mobilize Rescue Systems’ new technology provides a cost-effective method to equip entire communities, organizations, and individuals to stop massive bleeding while EMS is en route. The Mobilize Rescue System has been implemented by federal and law enforcement agencies, security and investigations agencies, K-12 schools and universities, public and private organizations, and has already been used to manage multiple medical emergencies across the country.